Why Get Pre-Qualified?
1. Pre-qualification acts as a dry run of the loan application process. The mortgage lender will use details you provide about your credit, income, assets and debts to arrive at an estimate of how much mortgage you can afford. The whole process may take only minutes or a few hours at most, and is free.
2. While a "pre-qual" is non-binding to the lender (because the information you provide has not been verified), it does serve as a good indication to potential sellers of your general creditworthiness.
3. These days most sellers will NOT accept an offer without at least a pre-approval letter, so if you are serious about buying this is the first step towards getting you in your new home.
At PrimeLending, our goal is to understand your needs and to help you find solutions that will match up with your priorities, goals, and future. Your home is where you establish your roots, and PrimeLending wants to ensure they grow deep and wide offering stability and strength for years to come.
As a national mortgage lender, PrimeLending has nearly three decades of lending experience, with more than 290 branches across the nation and are licensed to originate home loans in 50 states . When you are in the market for a new home, ready to refinance your existing home, or perhaps need to make some renovations or repairs, PrimeLending is ready to assist with all your lending needs.
PrimeLending proudly offers:
- FHA/VA/USDA loans
- Fixed-rate, adjustable-rate and conventional mortgages
- HomeStyle® loans
- Renovation and remodeling financing
- Conforming Loans
- Jumbo Loans
- Escrow Holdback Loans
- Low Down HUD REO Loans
- Float Down Option
- And more!
At PrimeLending, we want to open a world of possibilities to homeownership. As a client, you will receive the service, support and straightforward advice you desire as we guide you through the entire mortgage process.
®HomeStyle are registered trademarks of Fannie Mae.